1. We are a local public charity with deep roots in the community.
2. Our staff and volunteers have broad expertise regarding community interests and needs.
3. We provide highly personalized service tailored to your individual charitable and financial interests.
4. Our funds help you invest in the causes you care about most.
5. We accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
6. We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
7. We offer maximum tax advantage for most gifts under federal law.
8. We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
9. We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
10. We are a community leader, fostering collaboration on issues of broad interest to create positive change.
To make a donation by credit card today, please click here. Cash donations can be made at our office (390 King St., Suite 201, Fredericton, NB E3B 1E3) Similarly, cheques can be made out to the “Fredericton Community Foundadtion” and mailed to our office address. If you are interested in creating a fund or donating something other than cash, please contact us at 454-2262.
Your donations are greatly appreciated!